Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Doyle's Oil Cap Petition, guess who signed up?

Governor Doyle Launches Petition with State of Michigan to Cap Excessive Oil Profits and Also Calls for Repeal of $10 Billion in Oil and Gas Tax Subsidies

Governor Doyle today launched a joint petition with the state of Michigan that urges the President and Congress to cap the excessive profits of oil companies. Governor Doyle also urged Congress and the President to repeal $10 billion in taxpayer subsidies to oil and gas companies.

The Governor feels regular people need real relief and the only way to do it is to find a way to cap the outrageous profits of oil companies.

Doyle is asking every family in Wisconsin who is getting squeezed by these ridiculous prices to go to www.lowergasprices.wi.gov and sign a petition.

"We need to send a clear message to Washington and to the boardrooms of big oil that these excessive profits have got to stop.”

So, as I was signing my dads name on the petition, as he was the one who brought it to my attention....I found the list of registered petitioners and you'll NEVER guess who I recognized on the good governor's list...

Subject to Change author, and self proclaimed conservative, Aaron K reel em' in. Thats right, Aaron agrees with governor Jim Doyle in his actions to call out Georgy and his petroleum pals, Exxon Mobil Corp., Chevron Corp. and ConocoPhillips.

It appears that "whole party prejudice" no longer exhists in Aaron's world.
Aaron's valor inspired me, moved me, shook me even. So I, also decided to sign up on Governor Doyle's petition to the Pessimist, I mean the President. Pardon me.
And in Aaron's selfless action to truley look out for the well being of Americans, I've decided to put him back on my sidebar. After all, what would Cheers have been without Cliff, what would Family Matters have been without Erkel, what would Lavirn & Shirly be with only Lenny and no Squiggy.

Welcome home Aaron. The Prodigal Son Returns.

3 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Aaron agrees with governor Jim Doyle.

Wasn't me. If my address is assigned to that signature, I'll be sure to file a complaint.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Addy said...

Maybe theres another Aaron, besides, how do you know I wasn't just messin' with you from the get go?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Addy said...

Naw, Aaron hasn't found anything through his clouded, rose colored goggles.

I'm just one of those people who sees things for what they are...it doesn't matter if it comes from a republican or a democrat.
Bottom line: If Bush was a democrat and had the same track record, Aaron and people in his same mind set would want Bush impeached.

The funny thing is, is that Aaron is most anti-controversial human that I know...but give him a key board and google news, and look out blogosphere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter