Friday, July 28, 2006

Las Vegas Update


I needed a week to recover from my Vegas trip before I began retelling this story. The story that is sure to carry on throughout the great history of Vegas.

It was a really great time! Of course, every great story has a dramatic curve, and this story is no different.




I'm still working on the posts, so I'll give ya' little
photo tidbits to tide you over until I'm finished writing.

Feel free to come to your own conclusions until I connect the dots for you.





















Well, now that you have an idea, a mere glimpse of the kind of Vegas trip I'm talking about...I hope you'll be back to relive every exciting moment with me! This is Walter Cronkite shit people-you don't wanna miss it!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger gbradley said...

Don't forget...
What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.
Glad you had a great time.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger ME said...

Heya just checking in with you guys. I havent been able to blog much. check out the blog why dont ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter