Saturday, July 15, 2006

VEGAS.... Here We Come!

Today is the day! The momentous day has arrived, and we will begin our journey to the land of Sin and Broken Dreams, Las Vegas. Did I mention that we are in fact driving...to Las Vegas...from Wisconsin.


The minivan is ready and waxed (and so is Kevin's back) and our crew is anxiously assembling.
26 hours, driving across America during the hottest part of the year in our final destination.



I will try my best to update everyone throughout our travels and our Vegas Vacation.

Wish us luck, and just in case....I'm B positive, allergic to penicillin, and I'm an organ donor, but not to anyone who smokes, drinks, or plays bingo.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you survive "Vortex of Pure Evil", details. Any injuries to report?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter