Saturday, January 07, 2006

40 questions

40 Questions
Everyone should be able to answer 40 Questions about themselves.

My uncle once: took me to Toys R Us when I was 8 and bought me a stuffed unicorn, I still have today, and he got me my 1st pair of L.A. Gear.
Never in my life: have I slept with two people at the same time. There was at least a couple hours in between LOL
When I was five: I would pretend to be a gymnast, get a running start across the living room and do a hand stand on our couch. Hours of fun!
High School was: a sham
I will never forget: The excrutiating pain of child birth. Sure, the exact memory fades with time, but it will always stay with me. *shudder*
I once met: up with an ex for coffee...yeeeaaahhh....... (Kevin, this was before you honey)
There's this girl I know who: can touch her toungue to her nose
Once, at a bar: I gave a groom- to-be my sock for his bachelor party to-do list, because I wasn't wearinig panties.
By noon, I'm usually: watching Sesame Street with my kids
Last night: I watched the movie "CLOSER". Good flick
If I only had: A couple million and a new set of boobs...
Next time I go to church: I'm making a habit of it
Terry Shiavo: tragic shame.
What worries me most: If my children will grow up to be the outstanding people I know they are, and that they have both parents available to them.
When I turn my head left, I see: My kids amazing playroom that gives Chuck E. Cheese a run for his money
When I turn my head right, I see: the faux finish Kevin and I put on our new foyer walls. It's a warm stone base with copper brushed over it. And I also see the Italian half round painting of the Marignolle Garderns. Most $$$ I've ever spent on 'decor.
You know I'm lying when: I tell you.
What I miss most about the eighties: Saturday morning cartoons and the WWF on Sunday morning
If I was a character in Shakespeare, I'd be: Queen Mab, coming to you in your dreams
By this time next year: I'll be getting in tip-top-do-me shape for my sister-in-laws- wedding in Jamaica
A better name for me would be: Miss Passionate Creativity
I have a hard time understanding: Any mathematics above idiots algebra
If I ever go back to school, I'll: really graduate, for the first time since 8th grade
You know I like you if: I tease you.
If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: probably my dad
Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Survival of the fittest (my motto), beauty, men, & Walter Mondale
Take my advice, never: be satisfied, always push forward.
My ideal breakfast is: thick cut bacon, with no visable grissle, hash browns with a little onion and tons of cheese, a belgium waffle with strawberries and whip creme and corned beef hash, out of the can. Yeah baby! Wait- Am I pregnant again?
A song I love, but do not own is: Everything I do I do it for you, by Bryan Adams. Sappy, I know
If you visit my hometown, I suggest: coming after winter, around June, visiting the Zoo, taking the Milwaukee Brewery Trifecta (Miller Sprecher & Lake Front) and doing the polka --in that exact order
Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Yellow Roses, sensitivity, Ruffles chips & volleyball stars
Why won't people: understand that we're all the same? So very amazingly different but the same.
If you spend the night at my house: You've got your pick from the castle room, the jungle room, or the 14ft couch. In any instance, you'll probably wake up with an animal on your face.
I'd stop my wedding for: my dog if he died. It ALMOST happened
The world could do without: greed and fleas
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat ANYTHING on Fear Factor
My favorite blonde is: Rita Hayworth
Paper clips are more useful than: soggy cereal
If I do anything well, it's: well, you'll have to ask my husband!
And by the way: my favorite saying is, "Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many things take your breath away" Probably doesn't hold the same feelings for asthmatics though.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought I would ever see these two sentences back-to-back:

"Once, at a bar: I gave a groom- to-be my sock for his bachelor party to-do list, because I wasn't wearinig panties.
By noon, I'm usually: watching Sesame Street with my kids."

I'm assuming both didn't happen on the same day? ;)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Addy said...

No, those two occurances were YEARS apart! Good question though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter