Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years Resolution #4 --Sin Better

Trying to be a better person in 2006? Volunteer more, donate to worthy causes. Did Hurricane Katrina and the lasting effects of the Tsunami have you rethinking your devotion to your fellow man?

If your thinking falls more in line with "Morals" and "Evil" vs "Good decision" and "Bad decision" then this next test is for you.


This is a test of the Seven Deadly Sins. The sins we practice in our short mortal lives that will determine how many hell worthy trepasses will seal our fate for eternity into the Ocularis Infernum.
If not for the intriguing preformances by Morgan Freeman and the very young and sexy Brad Pitt in the movie "7", most of you probably wouldn't know anything about these.
Thanks to a catholic up bringing, I'm well versed with 7 deadly sins, and unfortunately, have tried all of them- a few times. Some more so than others.

And you'll know which ones you favor more when you take
this test yourselves.
I'll take the test and post my results up here so you can all revel in what a sinful little kitten I am!
Hopefully my husband won't leave me when he finds out I'm not still a virgin.

So here are my results.... it appears that Lust is the mortal sin that will do me in. Hey, if ya' gotta go, what better way?!?

Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Very Low
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Low
Lust:High
Pride:Very Low

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
Now I DARE you to have the moral balls to post your results for all to see your sinful ways. I answered honestly, and so should you, otherwise you're going STRAIGHT to hell!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Addy said...

A little Lazy, and a little horny...what more could a man want?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter