Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What's my fashion Style?


So I sometimes surf around blogspot to see what the others dedicate their blog time to.
I always run into suicidal teens, blogs devoted to soccer, and mega tons of photographic artistic expressionism. Although the picture of a cat that had been run over, was not what this animal lover would consider ART.

I stumbled upon a blog entitled Maes Day and she had this link on there that would tell you what your fashion style is. Kind of like the tests you would take in Cosmo, but here you can't cheat and flip to the answers a couple of pages ahead to influence your would be true answers.
Being The DIVA I am, I decided to permanently post it on my blog so anyone at anytime can see what fashion sense they have. It's a chick thing, but the HTML business always gets the best of me, so I safely attached it at the very BOTTOM of my page. So if you want to take the test, you'll have to scroll through all of my current posts- ya lazy bastards.
Anyway, my fashion style was Classic. Here is how I was described...

You like what's stood the test of time...Simple, well styled clothes that don't scream trendy. You stay updated and modern, but your clothes stay in style for a while. You wouldn't be caught in animal prints, fake fur, or super bright colors .

Though I have worn faux fur, I wouldn't dream of wearing the real stuff. Animal prints have never been my thing, unless their still on the LIVE animal, and super bright colors aren't really my bag either. All in all, it was pretty acurate. Now I'd like to see some fellas' take the test and let me know how they scored.
Thanks for the fun Mae!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter