Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Where's Jessica's Post Damit?!?

I had a huge brainfart today when I was searching for Addy's Friend of the Day: Jessica
I was freaking out when it did not appear at the top of my blog...
I know I didn't do all that work just to lose it.
I republished and republished my entire blog and all that I kept seeing headlining was Johnny's manly mug with the TOBO sex swing on the roof of his car. Isn't really a bad thing-- but I was looking for Jess!
Well, I published an update a while ago about Jess's post coming soon, so if you want to read about Jess, which I HIGHLY suggest doing, you'll have to scroll down to read it or click on it on my sidebar.
I don't know how to move posts or keep them at the top after new ones have been written. That would mean that I've been taking tips from Aaron and I don't want to be known for doing that.
SO SCROLL DOWN TO MEET ADDY'S FRIEND OF THE DAY: JESSICA
oh, and read the posts in between too will ya'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter